The mioduo complete set is a convenient and cost effective way to purchase cloth nappies. This pack is ideal for full-time users and provides you with all the nappies and accessories you need from baby to toddler.
- The award-winning mioduo is a simple and versatile two-piece cloth nappy. The nappy includes a onesize prefold and a water resistant outer cover.
- Onesize* prefold can be used with two sizes of outer cover to fit from baby to toddler.
- Smart protection - double leak-proof legs and waist for ultimate security.
- Created for dryness - super absorbent layers of cotton keep wetness away from the skin.
- Wriggle proof - stretchy water resistant outer cover provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Naturally soft - designed to feel better with 100% breathable cotton.
- Customise - use any type of inserts inside your cover such as nappy insert for newborns, prefold or even super soft muslin squares.
- Made for you - fold your inserts for tummy sleepers and add extra inserts to maximise absorbency for heavy wetters.
- Easy to wash and dry - extremely fast drying time for quick nappy turnaround.
- Available in a range of eco-chic designs.
- Made from; insert: 100% cotton, outer: 100% polyester, laminated to polyurethane.
- This pack comes in a reusable fabric box for stylish nappy storage.
What's in the box?
- 16 x mioduo prefolds
- 8 x size 1 mioduo covers
- 8 x size 2 mioduo covers
- 3 x mioboost nappy inserts
- 100 x nappy liners
- 750g x natural laundry cleanser
- 1 x nappy bucket
- 2 x laundry bags
- 1 x wet bag
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed. Colours and designs may vary.
Onesize prefold that can be used with two sizes of covers
Ultimate comfort with super absorbent layers of fabric
Leak-proof protection with water resistant cover
Made from 100% cotton fibres
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with non-bio detergent up to 60°C. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not dry clean. To add a boost to your laundry, add a dash of laundry cleanser to your laundry.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your nappies - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your nappies. Download our laundry guide.