The miosolo classic starter set is the perfect set to get started with cloth nappies and is ideal for part-time users. Each set contains the essentials you need to get started with cloth nappies.
- The award-winning miosolo classic is a simple and stylish all-in-one cloth nappy. Pop it on just like any other nappy for easy, no-fuss nappy changes.
- All-in-one design – made from one piece and everything is attached with no extra parts for ultimate convenience.
- Onesize* – will fit from baby to toddler. Adjust the size of the nappy using the fastenings to suit the shape of your baby.
- High performance – leak-proof protection with super absorbent core.
- Smart protection – leak-proof elasticated legs and waist provide ultimate security.
- Created for dryness – stay-dry layer keep wetness away from your baby's skin.
- Wriggle proof – stretchy water resistant fabric provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Free from nasties and super soft – designed to feel better for the most comfortable bum. This super stay-soft fabric remains soft wash after wash.
- Tailored for you – inside pocket to add extra inserts to maximise absorbency when you need it, perfect for heavy wetters and for use over longer periods of time.
- Easy to wash and dry – machine washable and pull out function improves washing performance and reduces drying time.
- Every part of our nappies is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified so you can be sure it's safe to use on little bottoms.
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
- This pack comes in a reusable fabric box for stylish nappy storage.
What's in the box?
- 8 x miosolo classic all-in-one nappy
- 3 x mioboost classic nappy inserts
- 100 x nappy liners
- 300g x natural laundry cleanser
- 1 x nappy bucket
- 2 x laundry bags
- Nappy guide
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed. Designs pictured may vary depending on availability.
The size of the nappy can be changed to grow with your baby
Leak-proof protection with super absorbent core
Ultimate comfort with stay-dry top layer
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with non-bio detergent up to 60°C. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. If soaking, only soak the nappy core, keeping the laminated outer fabric (shell) out of the water. To add a boost to your laundry, add a dash of laundry cleanser to your laundry. Please note: colours may fade over time.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your nappies - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your nappies. Download our laundry guide.